Welcome to our blog zone !!!

Search 2.0

14.2.08

One Percent Chance

Viktor and I have been together for nine months. He is 16 and I am 15. We met last May on the chat. He seemed very pleasant the first time we spoke and a few days later he called me on the phone. We talked for a long time and it turned out that both of us go to Honved Square frequently. He plays basketball and I visit friends there. One afternoon we've decided to meet there. I can still see the scene in front of me as I went over to him and told him I was the girl from the chat that he spoke to on the phone a few days ago. He was tall and muscular - I could hardly take my eyes off of him. We went for a walk but as it was getting very colt outside we headed for the West End Shopping Center downtown. We sat on a bench and talked until late in the evening.

I just stared and stared as he talked and sitting there on a bench in front of a shoe store in the West End I realized that I was hopelessly in love. When we came out of the building late at night it was VERY cold. He saw that I was cold and put his arm around me. I've been waiting for this all night. He walked me to my girlfriend's house where I was spending the night. That was where we had our first, unforgettable kiss.

Unfortunately the love was not mutual. He liked me but he was not in love with me. A few girls had played with his emotions in the past and he didn't want to be disappointed again. He promised himself that he would never be vulnerable in front of another girl and allow himself to fall in love. In spite of all this, we've spent two beautiful months together. Then he broke up with me and said that as much as he would like to he can't fall in love with me. I thought I was going to die.

My whole world turned and I just wanted to cry but I did not want him to know how hurt I was - he didn't deserve that. I took a couple of tranquilizers as I could not fall asleep otherwise that night. I cried constantly and thought my heart would break. I was like a zombie and thought I would go crazy.

The next day he left me a message on the phone and asked that I call him. I did. He told me on the phone that he realized that he loved me. I could not resist my heart and took him back. We've been together since and things could not be better. We love each other and are making plans. I feel that this love is more than just puppy love and both of us have found in the other the person we've been dreaming about.

I live at school now as the arguments at home were constant, but Viktor was always protecting and encouraging me. I'll never forget what a gift I received from the internet. If it wasn't for that I would still be waiting for the knight in shining armor.

They say that there is a one percent chance that someone could find a partner on the internet. It worked for us and for that I will be eternally grateful.

'Kitten'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Glitter Graphics - Piczo