Welcome to our blog zone !!!

Search 2.0

14.2.08

I Found A Sweet Guy

My name is Heather and I met my boyfriend, Matt, now of 8 1/2 months on the internet.

I was in a bad accident may 11 of 2000 and I almost lost my left hand. I was so scared when I got out of the hospital that I was never going to be able to meet a nice guy again or have a relationship with anyone again. One night I decided to stay on the internet for a while longer, and I got this instant message from this person that wanted to talk. So I said yes that I would talk, and that last about all night long into the early morning. Even though I hadn't met him in person, he had already made me feel better about myself. Well, after talking on the internet for awhile, we decide to meet. We were friends for a couple weeks before we started dating.

Then one day he told me that he need a sweet girl in his life and asked me to go out with him. I was so happy!! So, we have been together for about 8 1/2 months and it has been the best 8 months for me ever! I feel like I am a person again. It's like he can overlook the fact about my hand, and not dwell on the fact that there is a big scar on it. He means a lot to me and I'm so glad that I met him.

Everyone says that the internet can be evil, but if you ask me it is good to an extent. He really helped me believe in myself again and not to worry what people thought about my hand. He is a real sweetie and I just want everyone to know that it is possible to find good, nice, sweet guys out there on the internet. He has really helped me through a lot and has saved me from doing a lot of stupid stuff. We are still together and working on 9 months!

Good luck to everyone out there looking for love or just looking for a good friend!!

Sincerely,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Glitter Graphics - Piczo