Welcome to our blog zone !!!

Search 2.0

14.2.08

Love Has No Distance

Our story is different. Dale is from the US and I am from Hong Kong. Dale and I met on ICQ and over time, we fell in love with each other. Sounds pretty wild huh? But the story ending will probably even surprise you more.

On June 8th, 1999, I came to the US to meet him. It is an amazing experience, even now I can still remember how sweet I felt when I saw him for the first time, I wish the clock will stop and we can just enjoy that moment without any interruption from the outside world. His first touch, first smile, our first eye contact, our first kiss - everything made me feel like I was the luckiest person on earth. We just feel so good about our relationship.

On June 18th something that change our lives happened. There was a wedding ceremony and we were the two main person involved in it. So here I am, living in a pretty house with a big yard with my sweetheart Dale. Not to forget I have two step-daughters, Chelsea and Hillary. We live happily together and I am enjoying the life here. Our story inspires myself that, love has no distance.

Feel free to take a look of our home page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Glitter Graphics - Piczo